FireMed Serving Hood River County and Mosier
All three ambulance services in Hood River County participate in FireMed, as do many agencies within Oregon. Here is a letter from the Fire Chief's of your Hood River County ambulance services.
About the FireMed Program
IN AN EMERGENCY, IT PAYS TO KNOW WHERE YOUR NEXT RIDE IS COMING FROM!
IMAGINE.....saving money and saving a life at the same time. Better yet, the life you save could be your own! Hood River FireMed Membership program guarantees one of the most expensive rides of your life will be paid for--in full, worry free! For $60 per year, a Hood River FireMed membership honors husband, wife, and unmarried dependent children under the age of 23.
Consider the difference between $60 and an ambulance transport bill of $1500. By becoming a Hood River FireMed Member, your annual membership fee prepays any deductibles or other portion of the bill not covered by insurance. Most deductibles are $100 to $1,000 depending on your insurance plan. One of the Hood River FireMed benefits is that you will pay no deductibles or no out-of-pocket expenses.
FOR JUST $60 A YEAR!!!
LOOK WHAT A FIREMED MEMBERSHIP DOES FOR YOU!!
- 24-HOUR EMERGENCY AMBULANCE SERVICE (Unlimited use during membership year)
- QUALITY PRE-HOSPITAL AMBULANCE CARE
- PROTECTS MEMBERS FROM RATE INCREASES
- NO INSURANCE HASSLES ( We automatically bill your insurance for you )
DON'T WAIT! JOIN TODAY!
Join one of the oldest and most successful ambulance membership programs in the state. Hood River Fire Department is a FireMed participating agency. Your membership covers you throughout most of Oregon, over 18,000 square miles.
THE FOLLOWING ARE AREAS COVERED BY FIREMED:
- BAKER CITY
- CROOKED RIVER
- E. UMATILLA CO.
- HOOD RIVER
- JEFFERSON CO.
- LOWER UMPQUA
- MARION CO.
- MORROW CO.
- MYRTLE POINT
- POLK COUNTY
- ROGUE RIVER
- ST. HELENS RFD
- S. GILLIAM CO.
- SWEET HOME
- THE DALLES
- WESTERN LANE
- And many more!!!
Applying for FireMed
If you are interested in becoming a member, please do one of the following:
- See our FireMed Brochure here. You may print a FireMed Application and return it to us at the following address: Life Flight Network, PO Box 99, Aurora, OR 97002
- Call us at (541) 386-3939 or call Life Flight directly at (800) 982-9299
- Stop by the Fire Station for an application