Utility Rate Information for City of Hood River
Utility Rate Assistance Program Information
City Hall Location and Contact Information
News & Events
"If we can't reach you, we can't alert you."
You can Sign up to get emergency alerts on a cell phone, work phone, text message, email, home phone and more. Hood River County Citizen Alert System is a tool utilized for mass emergency notifications in Hood River County. Powered by Everbridge, this system utilizes the 9-1-1 landline database for emergency notifications for community alerts, giving Hood River County Emergency Management more options for reaching residents and businesses in the area. There is also a choice to receive alerts regarding locations of interest - emergencies that may affect a residence, workplace, child's school, or other areas as long as those locations are within the boundaries of Hood River County. Public safety officials can send alerts about emergencies such as severe weather, floods, levels of evacuation, utility disruptions or critical police activity.
To register follow the link to everbridge.net
- Fire Chief Leonard Damian
2019 CITY OF HOOD RIVER ANNUAL WORK PLAN - Projects undertaken by the City of Hood River to meet the community's long-term needs.
CITY BUDGET COMMITTEE VACANCY
The City of Hood River is accepting applications for the City Budget Committee. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on March19, 2019 and may be filed with the City Recorder, City of Hood River, 211 2nd Street, Hood River OR 97031. Interviews will be conducted at the March 25 City Council meeting. Appointees must be qualified voters residing in the City of Hood River. Appointees may not be officers, agents or employees of the City. Any information provided may be disclosed to the public upon request. Interested persons should submit a resume setting forth their background, and a statement why they desire an appointment. Applications are available at City Hall, 211 2nd Street, online at Click HERE, or by calling (541) 387-5212.
The City of Hood River is now accepting application for Landmarks Review Board.
- Application forms for Short-Term Rental Licensure and related rules are available HERE.
- City of Hood River and Urban Renewal Agency Financial Reports are available HERE.
- Street sweeping: public streets will be swept the last Wednesday and Thursday of each month beginning in the southern portion of the city at 7:00 AM and continuing to the north. Please move vehicles from public streets until the sweeper passes. For more information, please call 541-387-5207.
- Restrictions on distribution of plastic bags - learn more HERE.
OTHER INFORMATION AND ISSUES: