Pay a Utility Bill: Click on the link to pay your city utility bill online through Xpress Bill Pay or call 1-800-720-6847.
Utilities New Service Form / Stop Service Form: Click on the link and fill out form completely. If you are a renter, the property owner's signature is required on the form along with your signature before service can be set up.
Pay a Parking Ticket
Pay Transient Room Taxes
A 3% service fee is collected on non-utility credit and debit card payments.
News & Events
- Hood River Snow Plow Priority Map - click HERE.
- NEW: the application for Short-Term Rental Licensure and related rules are available by clicking HERE.
- On November 28, 2016 the City Council discussed the topic of Sanctuary City. Council directed Staff to draft a resolution for review and consideration at the next City Council meeting on December 12, 2016. This item has been rescheduled to be placed on the January 9, 2017 City Council meeting.
- Planning Commission is now accepting applications. Click HERE.
- Hood River Police Department is now hiring. Click HERE.
- Hood River Fire Department is now hiring. Click HERE.
- Learn about the Westside Area Concept Plan.
- Learn about the Morrison Park rezoning application.
- Solid Waste Collection System Program - Changes are coming to the City of Hood River in the spring of 2017. Click HERE for information presented to and approved by City Council on October 11, 2016.
- Fall leaf drop off information - Click HERE.
OTHER INFORMATION AND ISSUES: